Are you facing trouble because of the slow processing speed of your android phone? and want to increase performance of your android phone?. Now most of us facing lagging speed problem on our android phone while performing multiple tasks such as playing high-end graphics games and at the same time listing to music. Check out these hidden android tricks if you want to speed up performance of your android phone.
In this tutorial, we are using the developer option of the Android phone which helps us to improve the performance of our Android phone. This post shows you how you can increase the speed of any phone by enabling specific developer features. Now when you enable all these unique developer monitoring features, it will improve the maximum performance of your phone. Because it unlocks some reserved power that’s needed by developers when they’re making apps. The only downside to enabling these settings is that it will be a little bit more graphics on your screen showing the performance information of the phone. But the performance of your phone is certainly going to be better with this tweaks.
Enabling Developer Option in Android Phone
So the first thing we have to do is enable a secret developer mode which is by default disabled on your phone.
1. Now go to the Settings of your android phone.
2. Then go all the way down to where it says “About Phone” and click to open it.
3. Now again go all the way down to where it says “Build Number” then all you have to do is tap a bunch of times on build number.
4. When you tap a build number several times it’ll start the countdown after seven taps it will say “You are Now a Developer” and developer mode is now enabled.
5. Now if you go to the Settings of your phone near the bottom you can easily see a new developer option.
Increase the performance of your android phone
Open the developer options, and it will have a bunch of different settings that will allow you to increase the maximum performance of your phone. You can find there are lots of complicated settings in developer option. Now be careful because some of the parameters might affect the performance of your phone negatively. So now follow these steps carefully.
1- First you have to enable the developer option at the top.
2. Now enable the “Show Touches” option under the input label.
3. Then again under the input enable the “Pointer Location.”
4. Now go all the way down and enable the “Show CPU Usage” settings under monitoring.
You can quickly check out the difference in the performance before and after the tweak. To test your performance go the benchmark called 3dmark, and then run the ice storm benchmark. It will show you the performance difference before and after the upgrade. Now you can easily compare the difference in the results you got.
Thanks for reading this tutorial if you have any query you can comment below.